1. Extensive Sydney Morning Herald article, March 2005, re Schapelle Corby
2. Background on Mark Standen
3. Background on Alan Conwell, Qantas security chief
4. Mark Standen was in charge of Operation Mocha
5. Mark Standen was running Operation Mocha at Sydney Airport, exact same time, day and terminal as Schapelle Corby flew (further backed by some internal FOI documents that have been obtained)
6. Mick Keelty has to deny "Close" relationship with Standen . . .
7. Mick Keelty lies about Schapelle . . .
Lies . . .
Mick Keelty said (to ”The Australian” on the 31st January 2006), “I think the reality was if it was tested, and the tests didn’t come out with what the defence counsel expected, then it may assist the prosecution and not the defence.”
On the 30th January 2006, The 7.30 Report (ABC), said the Australian Federal Police “Offered to to forensically test Schapelle Corby’s boogie bag and it’s contents,” but “Her lawyers rejected the offer.” (source AFP?)
Truth . . .
8. All the airport CCTV disappears . . . (simultaneously, from 3 airports)
9. Corrupt insiders sabotaging airport cameras . .
10. You tube summary
11. Police certificates re Schapelle's family